[bct] Re: skype

  • From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 19:24:08 -0800

Mary, it is much easier to use the global hotkeys that can be turned on for
Skype.  There is a checkbox for global hotkeys in one of the tabs in the
options menu choice in the tools menu.  When you check that box, alt plus
page up becomes the answer command and alt plus page down is for hang up.
Skype really is a very easy program to install and it is amazing how it just
works without fussing around with opening ports, etc.  Also, you can easily
put it in a mode where you won't get interrupted.
If anyone would like to add me to their Skype contact list, my Skype userid
is billbelew.  That is all lower case with no space.