[bct] Re: skype

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <audiomirror@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 17:43:17 -0500

Hi Mary,
How are you?  I hope well.
Ah, Skype.  If, you get a ringing sound from Skype, the thing to do to answer a
call is: press alt C, which will bring up a menu called call menu.  Next, press
enter, and it should say, answer submenu this you enter on.  It should then
read you is calling, and if you enter on their name, it should answer the call.
 That's the difficult way, but you could use hotkeys too.
I know it's a bit difficult, believe me, I'm still going through the learning
process, but once you've done it the first time, it's not so difficult
If you're on Skype later, if you'd like, we can try it.
I know this was a bit vague, but I hope it was helpful.
Hope to "Skype soon",