[bct] Re: shopping partially sighted

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 20:46:13 -0600

MessageMy roommate and I have been using an online grocer called Peapod, which
will deliver the groceries to your home. It works great and the service is
excellent. We haven't had a problem with our groceries yet. There has to be a
minimum of $50 spent on groceries though, otherwise the order will not go
through. Each time the delivery guys have come into our apartment. Tipping is
not required but it can be done.