[bct] shamrock picture

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 09:03:31 -0800

Hi list,

I uploaded a braille shamrock podcast to the FTP site but am not sure what's
going on since there were a lot of files up there; the shamrock is probably the
last one there, file 42 unless someone else put something else up there. If it
gets lost, I can upload it again. It's an easy picture to make. For the new
members, I have a couple books that show how to draw raised pictures using
either a braille writer or you can adapt them and put them in braille computer
files. The latest is a shamrock, like a three leafed clover with tiny shamrocks
in each corner of the page.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson