[bct] Re: segmented or non-segmented podcasts

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 16:52:42 -0800

Larry, thanks a million for segmenting the podcasts again.

I second for another Grandpa cast. That was delightful! It will be even better when Mars is 3 or 4 and you can actually have more complicated conversations with her. My niece went through a phase where everything she did had to be explained and have a reason; she said things like, I have to color this because I got crayolas because the sky has to be blue"

Mary