[bct] Re: second podcast

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 17:31:03 -0400

I think a subway cast would be really neat; It would sure be Noisy!
Megan

At 04:40 PM 10/22/2005, you wrote:
Hi Mary,
Glad you enjoyed the walk-cast. Today, even I thought to myself how noisy it is here.
Actually, certain parts of the city really don't sleep but, unbelievably, it does settle down on the weekends.

I have some recordings of myself maneuvering through our subway system, but that's for another podcast, I think--if it all. I might have thrown some listeners into shock with this one. <grin>

Lynnette