[bct] Re: second podcast

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 16:40:40 -0400

Hi Mary,
Glad you enjoyed the walk-cast.  Today, even I thought to myself how noisy it
is here.
Actually, certain parts of the city really don't sleep but, unbelievably, it
does settle down on the weekends.

I have some recordings of myself maneuvering through our subway system, but
that's for another podcast, I think--if it all.  I might have thrown some
listeners into shock with this one.  <grin>

Lynnette