[bct] Re: second podcast

  • From: "Adam Morris" <awmorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 16:17:19 +1000

Hi Lynette,

a friend of mine helped me set up the libsyn account.

once you have your podcast and its ready to upload you can call it whatever you
like. then in the name field under publish you just put that name and select
the podcast you want to upload from the drop down box.

not sure if this helps or if I am missunderstanding you.

think there is also a link on the page for modify details or account. maybe you
can fix it there.