[bct] Re: ringTones?

  • From: "Angie Matney" <Angie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 06:14:59 -0400

Hi Maria,

I kind of "cheated" with my ring tones. I took my phone apart, took out the
Multimedia card, and put the files on it with a
card reader. I have a Nokia, but I've never used Nokia PC Suite or anything
like that. Maybe someone else could do a
podcast on that. Since I had the card reader and no cable for the phone, I
decided to try it that way, and it worked,

Angie