[bct] rewind and fast forward for WS-200s and above

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 14:48:27 -0500

Hello All,
Just wanted to let you know that you can indeed rewind and fast forward by
gently tapping on the appropriate buttons--on the WS-200s that would be the up
and down buttons located above the volume buttons.  Hold the buttons down and
you'll move forward in increments.  On the WS-300 series, they would be the
buttons at 3 and 9 o'clock (the left and right arrows).  It takes a little
practice, but it works.  Once, though, I must have been a little zealous in my
pressing and it kept going without me, but I'm much better at it now.  <grin>

So don't worry about falling asleep, Mary.  You can get at least close to your
location in the podcasts by trying this method.
Lynnette