[bct] Re: re-submitting a podcast via you send it

  • From: "Chris Gilland" <cknc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 16:50:48 -0700

Wo, I'd be very very interested in hearing your review. Let us know once it's up. I'll admit that the quality isn't the greatest with my review as I did not use What you hear, for reasons that are a bit too technical for me to go into, but I have since gotten the issue resolved and now am running a full blown Studioware mike, through a barranger mixer and I have my sound card routed through the line of the mixer, and then the other line of the mixer going back out into my line in of the sound card. Kind a like a loop. Ya know what I mean? Out the sound card into the mixer. Out the mixer, back into the card. So in doing so, I've created a very very very nice audio setup. Hopefully my next review will be a lot better sounding.

Chris.