[bct] requests for more jaws scripting mp3 files.

  • From: "David Ingrram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 20:37:46 -0500

Hi how are you?  I'd like to address the person who did an mp3 file on creating
a jaws script for note pad.  I'd like to say that i'm glad that you did the pod
cast.  I'd like to hear more of them.  Actually i'd like to know beside the
scripting manual and going to Florida, is there another place that i can go to
to learn about scripting from the beginners level to the advanced level of
scripting?  If so, I'd like to know what can i do?

I can be reached at dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  thank you.