[bct] reply AV questions

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 23:37:50 -0500

Hi all!
I just finished listening to Jonathan's fabulous demonstration of the Replay AV
software, and I am eager to purchase it. However, I have a few basic questions.
Firstly, am I correct in assuming that one can set different shows to record at
different bitrates? For example, would it be possible for me to record a music
show at 128 KBPS and a talk show at 64? Secondly, if I wanted to record two
different programs on one of the BBC channels, would I be able to schedule that
particular stream to begin recording at two different times? Thank you in
advance for any and all assistance!
Allison