[bct] Re: recovering old podcast

  • From: "J. Michael Jones" <ritchad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 00:57:26 -0700

Hello,

Go to your subscriptions tab. Arrow down to the one you want. Blind Cool Tech as an example. Press tab once to get in to the list of available podcasts. Then press spacebar on the casts you would like. Finally get in to the tools menu with alt+t and arrow to check selected. Press enter and Juice should download what you checked.

Hope this helps,

Michael

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Melia" <uncle.jam@xxxxxxxxxxx>