[bct] Re: recording with skype

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 07:41:23 -0500

This is probably not exactly the solution you were looking for, but it works if
you're not looking to have a studio/professional quality recording.
If you have a digital recorder, or even an analog one, place whichever mic you
choose to use - either an external or the built-ins-- near the speakers and
there you have it.  It has worked well for me, and it gives ambiance and
atmosphere to the recordings as well.
I know, it isn't total recorder <smile>, but it's what I, and some others, have
found thus far.