[bct] recording with skype

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 12:29:44 -0600

Has anyone found a good and nice way to record calls with Skype? With my Skype
if I set up the stereo mix option, which is what my laptop sound card uses,
people can hear themselves as well as me, so that's no good. I've done with
Total Recorder easily enough, although that too requires some configuration
adjustments. So is there a good tool for recording skype calls or has anyone
had success doing it?
From David

****
If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check
out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and
pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I
can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
http://www.jammin853.com
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com