[bct] Re: recording myspace?

  • From: Kenneth Reed <kvreed905@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 18:03:43 -0400

Hi Hank, you need at least a tape recorder, an editor some people use cdex because it's free or total recorder $12.00
there is a version of sound forge you can get for $45.00
If you use a cassette recorder make sure that you record at a level higher then the his you will get.
A lot of us use a olympus dm series or the ws series.
or the verious iriver mp3 playerws. some use a minidisc recorder.
External mikes work best, because they are you don'tget the noise from handleing the recorder.

Try to have your program orgonised.
Regards KenAt 05:19 PM 5/26/2006, you wrote:
hello I am wanting to record my space but I don't have a fancy recorder will any cheap recorder work or is there any special guidelines?
I don't have alot of money to be buying these fancy recorders, wish I did though.
take care

kenneth reed phone: 860-741-7546 skype: kvreed502