[bct] Re: recording myspace?

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 16:53:44 -0500

Like others have said, use a *reasonably* good quality tape recorder and then use a patch cord to connect it up to the line-in jack of your soundcard. Then, use a piece of recording software and save your recording as a mp3, at 96kbps, 44.1 KHZ either mono or stereo, whichever you think is best.
Don't go for perfection like others are saying too, but please at least make sure that the recording is understandable and doesn't have a whole bunch of distortion or background noise. most of the tape recorders out there should be ok.

At 04:19 PM 5/26/2006, you wrote:
hello I am wanting to record my space but I don't have a fancy recorder will any cheap recorder work or is there any special guidelines?
I don't have alot of money to be buying these fancy recorders, wish I did though.
take care