[bct] Re: recording live concerts

  • From: "Debee Norling" <debee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:01:05 -0800

I think it is most fun to record street musicians. You can ask permission
and give the guy a dollar. They are usually flattered.

Lots of these street musicians have their own websites and CDS now. What
would be really fun is to go around recording them, with their permission of
course, then put all the MP3s up on a web page, with links to each
musician's website.

One guy I recorded last summer at a farmer's market who was just fantastic
was Tomas Michaud

Gosh, I wish I didn't have to work full-time; I keep inventing fun hobbies
for myself!