[bct] Re: recording live concerts

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 19:45:25 -0600

I never did it but have heard they permit or did permit it. Maybe I'd consider the idea of doing it if they ever played around here. Where I heard of the fact that such bands have allowed taping was when I was looking at minidisc info. I sort of realize now that minidisc is a format not worth pursuing because they record compressed and it wouldn't do well if you send it into the computer and then process a bit.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>