[bct] Re: recording live concerts

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 19:40:50 -0600

I wonder where it is, but there actually were bands you could tape and so called "taper's seats" were available where you could plug your recording gear right in. I wonder if the whole podsafe movement will create more taper friendly bands since some hate the labels as much as many consumers. I thought there was a sight called etree.org or something like that that has info about legal taping and the like.