[bct] recent podcasts

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 02:38:31 -0700

Hi lists (sending this to the two that I am on),

Thanks for the great storm podcasts, the train podcast with the great train
whistles, and the living space podcasts, and the others I've forgotten to
mention. Very enjoyable! The amazing thing about the living spaces is that they
reflect the life style and interests of not only the people doing them, but the
people they live with. Another amazing thing is how much stuff we all seem to
accumulate. When I was growing up, the trend was to put stuff around the walls
and leave the middle of the room empty. I started out like that, but, as you
know, the more stuff you get, the more space you fill.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss