[bct] recent podcasts

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 06:42:20 -0800

Good morning list,

Just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed the recent podcasts, especially the
ones from other parts of the world. It is so much fun having a choice of what
to listen to. I really enjoyed Krister's delightful podcast from Sweden, and
the wonderful poem from Trinidad-Tobago. I could listen to you all speak for
hours and hours! Krister, I had a couple of questions. I noticed that as you
walked, especially to the restaurant, that there were buildings on your left;
is that correct? I can only hear on the left side so I wasn't sure if the
buildings were on the left and your friend was on the right. Your microphones
did a remarkable and excellent job of picking up the sounds around you. When
you tapped your cane, the buildings seemed to echo back so I could even tell
when buildings were close and when they were far away. It was fantastic!

You are right, that music in the restaurant was rather amusing, especially the
way you described it as you walked home.

Looking forward to more podcasts; as the warmer weather approaches, maybe you
can do some more sound seeing tours.

Thank you all!
Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx