[bct] Re: random thoughts

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 19:10:11 -0800

You don't need software to make the newer Olympus models work with a PC. You
just plug them in and they automatically come up as a drive. But I already have
the software that came with the DS2, and it apparently seems to work to some
extent, although you can't use this software to set the 320's menus. There is
software on the web though and I don't know if that's newer, and I don't know
if it only works with the later models or not. Right now I'm just leaving it
alone since I can do what I need without it.

I like the DS2 and the 320 and am not really sure which I like better; I use