[bct] Re: random thoughts

  • From: "randy black" <black@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 20:59:57 -0600

I'll take rain right now because the snow sticks around and just sits
there. But there is a gentleness to snow as long as it falls in
moderation. About 2 inches is my personal maximum. But in Wisconsin,
many storms produce more than that. Smile.
Now I'm catching up on some of the pod casts reviewing some of the
machines. I got through some of your Olympus 320 m review today. Do you
like the newer model better than the 200 series? You also mentioned
something that I may have misunderstood. I thought I heard you say the
320 didn't come with the software needed to have your computer recognize
it as a drive. Since I was at work, I may have misunderstood you.
Thanks for your help with these questions.