[bct] random comments

  • From: "synthiagreenwell@xxxxxxxx" <synthiagreenwell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:56:09 GMT

I read on the list that someone liked to carry around silly putty and they
mentioned about whether they still make silly putty. I thought that was funny
because I used to carry it everywhere and I thought I was the only one. I
bought some recently and I keep one at home and one in my desk drawer to play
with when I get bored sometimes.
Its been interesting reading about everyone's interests and the things they
used to do. I used to love to play house with dolls and probably would've liked
that amazing amanda doll when I was a kid. That was an interesting podcast.

Synthia M. Greenwell
Program Coordinator,
20/200 Fellowship, Inc.