[bct] Re: radio stations, general comments

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 18:20:05 -0600

If you think you might consider XM radio you can get a 3 day trial that will
let you hear a pretty good sampling of what they have to offer on-line.  Just
go to their website and sign-up for the three day trial.  They don't require
anything more than an email address and password for the trial.  A friend of
mine attempted to sign-up for a 3 day trial of Sirus, but the website was not
accessable enough to be able to complete the form and submit it with speech
access.