[bct] Re: radio stations, general comments

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 16:41:46 -0600

Mary,

Now that the prices have droped hugely you may want to try XM radio.  When I
looked at it a year ago prices for a cheap radio were $150 and up.  I baught
one for myself for Christmas a few weeks back at the local Best Buy on sale for
$18 and $40 for the home kit.  It is very small, very accessable, and with a
choice of over 150 channels you can find just about anything you could want,
and without the commercials too!!!