[bct] Re: radio stations, general comments

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 14:05:09 -0600

Two weeks ago.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris G" <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 6:28 PM
Subject: [bct] Re: radio stations, general comments

: Hi,
: How long ago did he try, i did it almost a year ago and was able to sign
: up for Sirius 3 day trial.
:
:
:
: On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 18:20:05 -0600
: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
:
: > If you think you might consider XM radio you can get a 3 day trial that
will let you hear a pretty good sampling of what they have to offer on-line.
Just go to their website and sign-up for the three day trial.  They don't
require anything more than an email address and password for the trial.  A
friend of mine attempted to sign-up for a 3 day trial of Sirus, but the website
was not accessable enough to be able to complete the form and submit it with
speech access.
: >
: >
: >