[bct] Re: radio and thermostat.

  • From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:31:59 -0800

It seems like they want to invest.
In a few years time, they might turn around and sell them to clear channel, infinity, or someone else.
We have a station here in California that is non profit, yet they have commercials, but they can't mention the word free on the air.
They have to say, "no cost"
Isn't that an irony?
Or better yet, isn't that dumb?
----- Original Message ----- From: "jeff" <j1armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>