[bct] Re: radio and thermostat.

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 12:16:42 -0600

Jake, if the government would stop cutting funding for public radio,
there would probably less time devoted to raising money.  As someone who
has been associated with Wisconsin Public Radio, I know how much the
cuts have hurt and how much they depend on us poor folks to help out.
While I would rather not hear pledge drives, I'd rather put up with them
as aposed to hearing commercials.

I'm not meaning to disagree with you, I just wanted to point out the
reality of public radio at the present time.

little the m