[bct] Re: quick book port question

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 10:28:10 -0800

Remember that the bookport uses only USB version 1 point something-or-other.
That might be why the audio material downloads so much slower.  I'll probably
continue  using the bookport for podcasts I want to hear away from the PC>.
Regarding the  WS-320M,  I'm just getting started with it.  This last week I
haven't had enough time to really play with it enough.  But I'm getting there.
I got the binaural mics working with it.  Those are fantastic!  And I can
record.  I have to do some more studying to work out the menus.  And I went to
Sams club yesterday and found a cute little case that will safely contain both
the recorder and the little mics. Your podcast on it is very helpful.  Thanks.
I'll probably be podcasting in a few weeks.  What fun!