[bct] Re: quick book port question

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 12:34:25 -0500

Mary,
Okay.  I think you can do the following then:
When you connect the Book Port, the transfer program starts, but you can exit
and then..
Highlight your files or folders.
Press the Application (Shortcut key)
Choose the Send to option.
Book Port should be on the list.
The transfer program will take over and download your files but...It's just
another way of getting your folders/files to the device.

That should do it, if I understood your question.
Lynnette