[bct] Re: questions

  • From: "lance" <lance.kamaka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 13:52:43 -1000

Hi rob,

I think you're right on the money with this one.  Hawaii is sometimes
subjected to very high humidity, and it could be the reason for what's
happening when I record.  I have a whole bunch of floppy disks that I use to
store songs that I program on my keyboard, and because of the humidity, they
don't work after awhile.  I'm actually thinking of getting another keyboard
with a flash card drive or something.  Also I'm considering getting another
digital recorder that has a hard drive.  Thanks for your response.

Aloha, Lance