[bct] Re: questions

  • From: "Rob F" <theroost1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 15:01:11 -0800

Hi Lance
I have a Sony MZ-B100 and haven't had the problem with recording you
mention.  But I wonder if your recorder is sometimes being affected by
high humidity.  Living in an area as I do where humidity has affected
minidiscs, DATS, and of course, cassettes, I thought I'd suggest that as
a possibility.
Rob Fairclough
Lance wrote:
Does anyone on this list have a sony mzb100?  Sometime ago, I heard a
podcast on this minidisk recorder.  I wrote a message to the guy who did
the review,
and I got no response.  His name is Edward.  When I try to record music
on this recorder, it sometimes become a little distorted, and a bit
shaky.  Any
help given here would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance, Lance