[bct] Re: question: how to convert .wav file to .mp3 format.

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:03:01 -0000

There are loads of ways to convert from wav to mp3.  Two programs I have used
are Winlame, which converts various formats, and Goldwave which is a recording
program which also converts files.  Winlame is freeware, but I can't remember
where I got it.  If you use Google you should find it ok.  Goldwave is
shareware, but it gives you loads of time to try it out before you have to buy
it.   Again I can't remember the website for that one, but Google should find
it.  If you decide to use either of these programs for conversion, let me know
and I'll try and help you with regards to how to do it.  Also, Goldwave will
allow you to combine your two files, but this is better done in wave format
before you convert your files.

I look forward to hearing your next podcast.