[bct] question for hope

  • From: randy gilkey <randy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 12:48:11 -0500

Hello folks, how you all doing? I was just wondering, Hope could you send me your email or skype id privately, I am a keyboard player too and I wanted to talk music with you a little. I have a yamaha keyboard too, but my favorite is my kurzweil. I have enjoyed your pod casts and I think your a good player. I liked the song that you made up on the spot. I do that sometimes especially when the keyboard or piano sounds nice. I have a real piano too but it needs tuned. Well thats all for now. Talk to you all later.

--
Email services by FreedomBox. Surf the Net at the sound of your voice. www.freedombox.info