[bct] Re: question for Hope.

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:19:42 -0600

I'll do a music therapy podcast pretty soon. Hope covered the basics quite
well. I'll just give some personal experiences to help add some depth to the
subject. I've been trying to decide what to contribute next. I actually
considered the music therapy discussion quite some time back, but forgot
about it. It may not be till after Christmas. We'll see.