[bct] Re: question about volume control

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 09:06:43 -0600

Joseli, do you get this as you tab through things like line in,
microphone, etc.?  There is an Options menu which you can get to by
pressing alt plus P, but I have never found an O while tabbing through
the controls.  However, sound cards are very different with regard to
what they place in the volume control.  What happens if you click on the