[bct] Re: question about FreedomBox

  • From: <jking67@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 16:02:34 -0600

Hello Randy,
Would like to contact you off list. I enjoyed your contribution to the talent show. It was a great show and a lot of work for all. I would like to discuss the freedom box. My email address is jking67@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks for considering my request. Joe
----- Original Message ----- From: "randy gilkey" <randy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>