[bct] Re: question about FreedomBox

  • From: Matt Roberts <blindbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 20:12:46 -0500

You need to have your disability verified because there are certain things that are specifically for people who can't read print. They want verification to cover themselves in case they are approached by these people. You have 90-days after buying the service to submit the information. YOu don't need a doctor to do it, if you are a client of rehab they can also submit verification. That's how I did mine. Not every blind person is signed up with NLS. I'm not because I very seldom borrow books, and hate lugging around those big machines.

Matt Roberts

Email services by FreedomBox. Surf the Net at the sound of your voice. www.freedombox.info