[bct] Re: question

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 21:07:11 -0600

I could bring my Rolling Rock beer that a neighbor gave me for my B-day, and split it amongst all of us. Actually, I'll have to call and ask him for it because I wanted him to keep it at his apartment since my roommate is currently in recovery, or however you say stoppping addiction.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>