[bct] Re: question

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 20:56:21 -0600

hey man i've got a great idea!!!! Why don't we all get into our modems and zip our way to Wisconsin to Neal's house and have a virtual party. Got any of that Scotch left, Neal? I think we could all use some! lol and I don't even drink! damn!

At 08:31 PM 3/29/2006, you wrote:
Is there really a religious debate going on here, or is it all an
illusion? I doubt that Sam is debating, Steve, or anybody. I know I'm
not.  Hell, I don't even know who's conversing on the list right now;
how am I going to figure out religion, hahaha. No answers here folks.

Pam