[bct] Re: question

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 21:52:02 -0600

No, they broadcast the home games, but they stream none of it even though the station streams other parts of their local program day. Is it that the sports league sites don't allow local teams to have their station flagships stream so that they can charge for theirs? It really is confusing because Clear Channel seems to stream whatever they choose, including having Coast to Coast available free of charge from KFI and others. I suppose their idea behind charging is for the podcastability and the fact it is already cleaned of commercials unlike using Replay AV to record.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>