[bct] Re: question

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 21:42:32 -0600

I doubt that the Brewer game would ever be streamed, at least in a form to
guarantee the home coverage. WTMJ, the flagship station blacks out all the
sports for some reason and Wisconsin has relatively few stations that stream
besides Clearchannel in Milwaukee which has no sports. . I can see why they
black out stuff from other networks, but why do they have to not stream the
ones they produce or are the flagship for?