[bct] Re: puppy cast.

  • From: "Angie Matney" <Angie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 14:34:22 -0400

Hi Christian,

I'm always interested in dogs and other animals. <grin> What I like about
blindcooltech is that not only do we get some
phenomenal technology and career casts, but we also get glimpses of blind
people leading "normal" lives. I think this is
good for others who stumble upon the podcast as well. So I say go for it!

Angie and Glazie