[bct] puppy cast.

  • From: "Kristian Whawell" <kwhawell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 19:26:21 +0100

Hi guys and gals, I've had an idea for my next contribution to blind cool tech, next friday, we're getting another dog, in the form of a rotweiler puppy called rebble, he's about 6 to 7 weeks old, and from what I remember of him, he's rather cute right now, what I propose to do is do a pod cast about when we went to see the pups and chose one, when we pick him up, and how he gets on with the other dogs, plus, a little description of him too, I'd like to do a cast like this to introduce you to our dogs, I've sort of talked about them before in passing but this would be a great oppertunity to talk about all 3 of them, any idea if anyone would be interested in such a pod cast? if you want to feed back about this please do.