[bct] Re: punching in and out with studio recorder

  • From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 12:00:27 -0800

Hi Mary and All,
I was just getting ready to write an e-mail to the list about Studio
Recorder, when I came across Mary's message about punching in and out.
I am so excited about the BCT263 podcast about Studio Recorder.  Larry, Rob,
and Keith have added the ability to mix tracks to the program and it sounds
fantastic.  It will make things from very simple voice over stuff to complex
multi-tracking possible and all in a totally accessible way.  I am feeling
great gratitude to the programming staff at APH for coming up with such
great ideas and for implementing them in such easy to use ways.  Thanks!
Thanks!  Thanks!