[bct] Re: pumpkin pudding

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 19:57:36 -0800

Jake, I think we've got Bakers square here in California too; I've heard of it
but never been there.

By the way, I enjoyed your letter in the November Ziegler. Well written and
well said. I have only made it through the first article or so in the September
issue; will get to read the rest of it when I get around to it; I have that,
October and November stacked up and need to read them. I used to read braille
magazines on the bus going to work, but I don't do that any more since I don't
ride the bus, so I try reading magazines before falling asleep. But that
doesn't work either. Oh well, maybe tomorrow will be nice again and I can sit
outside and catch up. At least I read the Readers Forum and Special Notices and
editorial so there's hope for me yet.