[bct] Re: pumpkin pudding

  • From: "Anthony Rose" <santhonyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 18:16:27 -0600

Someone just gave me the recipe for a really simple chocolate pie, and I tried
it, and oh my goodness!  How fantastic.  Most people would think it is too
rich, but it's one of those pies that you know will make you sick, but it's so
good that you don't care.  Delicious, with an evil twist, so it's melicious.